Sunday, October 5, 2014

So WTF Happened Wit Hood Klan?



Alotta heads keep asking about Tha Klan...."What happened?"

"Where'd it go?"

Well, I'm not gonna get into the details, as most of the underground heads already know!
but i will drop some new info here:

 My team, Midnite Revisions, put together 2 full-length LP's for Hood Klan. Nigguhs Wit Ana: Volumes 1&2. the albums were both completed in mid-2012. 20 tracks each (40 Total; not counting interludes, skits, intros/outros, or hidden tracks)

I wanna leak the tracklist like a muthafucka, but i know busters are gonna try to sabotage the tapes.
so for now i can tell you that BOTH albums, when released, will retain all Hood Klan references (Young EP will be featured as well, regardless of beef and or already edited tracks where he was removed) the albums will stay in their original form.)

Its fucked up maane, real shiit.
Underground Vets like Brutally Tite, and Da Menace to name a few, dropped some legendary verses that have either been bootlegged in their demo form, or unreleased altogether. Honestly, its a waste of time, work, patience (dealing wit bullshit lol), and resources just to be forgotten/lost in time. So, for the fans, Midnite Revisions wishes to give y'all what u want: 2 uncensored, full-length albums from the Klan. Featuring production from Z-$trike, Evil Pimp, DJ Tendonesia, and MORE!


dropping in December....GET READY.

4 comments:

  1. aint happening im not looking forward to this stolen idea of a cd its mine but im getting removed so dont think about releasing this to the public unless its free of charge yall gotta buy me out the project first and its 50$ from every one of you cd stealing rappers im done pay up or face consequence im not partaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. nwa=nigga wit animosity vol1&2 comin soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck all the drama that hoe put on Hood Klan the bitch is gone n I'm talking the whole bish I'm on my OG thug shit now fuck these hoes bro let's get this muthafuckin money I literally went thru hell to get back here...like I said I am a hell escapist and I'm here to run the show...shooter of 26 arrows! Hmu g

    ReplyDelete