Monday, January 26, 2015

2pac in North Hollywood (PART 1)

Simone Green (about Tupac): Well, you know, we kinda hit it off. When I first met him it was because a friend of mine, [singer] Val Young, was having a potluck at her house. She had an apartment, but she could pack that joint like it was a concert 'cause everybody in that apartment was famous: from Darryl Strawberry to the Mary Jane Girls to Tupac Shakur, Yo-Yo, Bell Biv Devoe, everybody was there. They came for the food. And, I moved in that building and she asked me to make some buffalo wings. And I made the buffalo wings, and I tell you Tupac snatched them wings up and snuck into a corner and ate 'em all. He loved the wings to the point where that's what made us become friends. He [would say], "Oh, yo, can you make some more of those wings." [Says slyly] I moved right around the corner. And he literally had moved on our same street but on the other side, in North Hollywood. So he invited me and Val and her daughter over. And, I went over and I took my wings over there as [needed]. He was addicted to the wings. I think he liked the wings as much as he liked other stuff.  

Tupac on the 101 Freeway calling a radio station.


I remember my dad brought me to some lady's house on Lankershim that used to fux wit pac. All i seen was the inside of her house and a picture of her and pac. looked like one of those mall pics with the tacky background and plastic flowers. obviously she had that pic front and center lol.

PART 2 COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment