Thursday, January 8, 2015

E-MoneyBags - The Gospel (UNTAGGED)



A lil somethin from a tape I'm putting together! I've always heard about this album called "The Gospel" from E, even DJ KAY SLAY shouted it out in his E-MoneyBags tribute tape....but i guess it never materialized.


So fuck it lol. I started putting together my own version of The Gospel with confirmed tracks and some guesswork. I'm also putting together a 2pac & E-MoneyBags tape, but The Gospel has a little more dedication because all the research it took to find and acquire songs.


I tried to hit up Majesty from Live Squad, but he's a busy dude. Anyway, check the first single..which was the final song he recorded (supposedly).


alotta edit work here to remove DJ Kay Slay's constant screaming lol
no hate but damn....niggas tryna bump a song tho. (don't trip slay, im thankful lol)



No comments:

Post a Comment