Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Rape Case: Both Sides Of The Story!!!! (Ayanna Jackson & Tupac)



2pac and Ayanna Jackson, 2pac's accuser.

Pac's story

Okay. Nigel and Trevor took me to Nell's. When we got there, I was immediately impressed, because it was different than any club I'd been in. It wasn't crowded, there was lots of space, there were beautiful women there. I was meeting Ronnie Lott from the New York Jets and Derrick Coleman from the Nets. They were coming up to me, like, "Pac, we're proud of you." I felt so tall that night, because they were people's heroes and they saying I was their hero. I felt above and beyond, like I was glowing.

Somebody introduced me to this girl. And the only thing I noticed about her: She had a big chest. But she was not attractive; she looked dumpy, like. Money came to me and said, "This girl wants to do more than meet you." I already knew what that meant: She wanted to fuck. I just left them and went to the dance floor by myself. They were playing some Jamaican music, and I'm just grooving.

Then this girl came out and started dancing-and the shit that was weird, she didn't even come to me face-first, she came ass-first. So I'm dancing to this reggae music; you know how sensuous that is. She's touching my dick, she's touching my balls, she opened my zipper, she put her hands on me. There's a little dark part in Nell's, and I see people over there making out already, so she starts pushing me this way. I know what time it is.

We go over in the corner. She's touching me. I lift up my shirt while I'm dancing, showing off my tattoos and everything. She starts kissing my stomach, kissing my chest, licking me and shit. She's going down, and I'm, like, Oh shit. She pulled my dick out; she started sucking my dick on the dance floor. That shit turned me on. I wasn't thinking, like, This is going to be a rape case. I'm thinking, like, This is going to be a good night. You know what I'm saying?

Soon as she finished that-just enough to get me solid, rock-hard-we got off the dance floor. I told Nigel, "I've got to get out of here. I'm about to take her to the hotel. I'll see you all later." Nigel was, like, "No, no, no. I'm going to take you back." We drive to the hotel. We go upstairs and have sex, real quick. As soon as I came, that was it. I was tired, I was drunk, I knew I had to get up early in the morning, so I was, like, "What are you going to do? You can spend the night or you can leave." She left me her number, and everything was cool. Nigel was spending the night in my room all these nights. When he found out she sucked my dick on the floor and we had sex, he and Trevor were livid! Trevor is a big freak; he was going crazy. All he kept asking me was, "D-d-did you fuck in the ass?" He was listening to every single detail. I thought, This is just some guy shit, it's all good.

We had a show to do in New Jersey at Club 88. This dude said, "I'll be there with a limo to pick you up at midnight." We went shopping, we got dressed up, we were all ready. Nigel was saying, "Why don't you give her a call?" So we were all sitting in the hotel, drinking. I'm waiting for the show, and Nigel's, like, "I called her. I mean, she called me, and she's on her way." But I wasn't thinking about her no second time. We were watching TV when the phone rings, and she's downstairs. Nigel gave Man-man, my manager, some money to pay for the cab, and I was, like, "Let that b*tch pay for her own cab." She came upstairs looking all nice, dressed all provocative and shit, like she was ready for a prom date.

So we're all sitting there talking, and she's making me uncomfortable, because instead of sitting with Nigel and them, she's sitting on the arm of my chair. And Nigel and Trevor are looking at her like a chicken, like she's, like, food. It's a real uncomfortable situation. So I'm thinking, Okay, I'm going to take her to the room and get a massage. I'm thinking about being with her that night at Nell's. So we get in the room, I'm laying on my stomach, she's massaging my back. I turn around. She starts massaging my front. This lasted for about a half an hour. In between, we would stop and kiss each other. I'm thinking she's about to give me another blow job. But before she could do that, some niggas came in, and I froze up more than she froze up. If she would have said anything, I would have said, "Hold on, let me finish." But I can't say nothing, because she's not saying nothing. How do I look saying, "Hold on"? That would be like I'm making her my girl.

So they came and they started touching her a**. They going, "Oooh, she's got a nice ass." Nigel isn't touching her, but I can hear his voice leading it, like, "Put her panties down, put her pantyhose down." I just got up and walked out the room.

When I went to the other suite, Man-man told me that Talibah, my publicist at the time, had been there for a while and was waiting in the bedroom of that suite. I went to see Talibah and we talked about what she had been doing during the day, then I went and laid down on the couch and went to sleep. When I woke up, Nigel was standing over me going, "Pac, Pac," and all the lights was on in both rooms. The whole mood had changed, you know what I'm saying? I felt like I was drugged. I didn't know how much time had passed. So when I woke up, it was, like, "You're going to the police, you're going to the police." Nigel walks out the room, comes back with the girl. Her clothes is on; ain't nothing tore. She just upset, crying hysterically. "Why you let them do this to me?" She's not making sense. "I came to see you. You let them do this to me." I'm, like, "I don't got time for this shit right here. You got to chill out with that shit. Stop yelling at me and looking at me all crazy." She said, "This not the last time you're going to hear from me," and slammed the door. And Nigel goes, "Don't worry about it, Pac, don't worry. I'll handle it. She just tripping." I asked him what happened, and he was, like, "Too many niggas." You know, I ain't even tripping no more, you know? niggas start going downstairs, but nobody was coming back upstairs. I'm sitting upstairs smoking weed, like, Where the fuck is everybody at? Then I get a call from Talibah from the lobby saying, "The police is down here."


Never did nothing. Only thing I saw was all three of them in there and that nigga talking about how fat her ass was. I got up, because the nigga sounded sick. I don't know if she's with these niggas, or if she's mad at me for not protecting her. But I know I feel ashamed-because I wanted to be accepted and because I didn't want no harm done to me-I didn't say nothing.




  

Ayanna Jackson' Story

I am the young woman that was sexually assaulted by Tupac Shakur and his thugs. I've read Kevin Powell's interview with Tupac ["Ready to Live," April], in which I was misrepresented. Up until this point I have only told my story under oath in court; nobody has heard my story, only his side, which is much different than what Tupac stated is the true story.

A friend of mine took me to Nell's, where he introduced me to [the men VIBE identified as] Nigel and Trevor, who later introduced me to their friend Tupac. When I first met Tupac, he kissed me on my cheek and made small talk with me. After a while, I excused myself and started to walk to the dance floor. When I felt someone slide their hands into the back pocket of my jeans, I turned around, assuming it was my friend, but was shocked when I discovered it was Tupac. We danced for a while, and he touched my face and his body brushed mine. Due to the small dance floor and the large number of people, we were shoved into a dark corner. Tupac pulled up his shirt, took my hand, traced it down his chest, and sat it on top of his erect penis. He then kissed me and pushed my head down on his penis, and in a brief three-second encounter, my lips touched the head of his penis. This happened so suddenly that once I realized what he was trying to do, I swiftly brought my head up. I must reiterate that I did not suck his penis on the dance floor. He pulled his shirt back down and asked me what I was doing later. I told him that I was going home because I had to go to work that day. Then, as people started surrounding him again, he grabbed my arm and said, "Let's get out of here, I'm tired of people stressing me." We exited Nell's, got into a white BMW, pulled up at the Parker Meridien, and went to his suite. We conversed, and he rolled up some blunts. We started kissing, and then we had oral and vaginal sexual intercourse several times.

He called my house a couple nights later and gave me his SkyPager number and told me he wanted to see me tomorrow. That evening after work, I paged him, and his road manager called me back and informed me that Pac really wanted to see me but he had a show to do in Jersey, so I should call a car service and take it to the Meridien and he would pay for the cab. Once I got to the hotel, I met Charles Fuller for the first time; he paid for the cab and led me upstairs. Inside the suite, Tupac, Nigel, and Trevor were seated in the living room, smoking weed and drinking Absolut. Tupac told me to come in and pointed to the arm of the sofa near him, and I sat down. After about 20 minutes, Tupac took my hand and led me into a bedroom in the suite. He fell onto the bed and asked me to give him a massage. So I massaged his back, he turned around, and I started massaging his chest.

Just as we began kissing, the door opened and I heard people entering. As I started to turn to see who it was, Tupac grabbed my head and told me, "Don't move." I looked down at him and he said, "Don't worry, baby, these are my brothers and they ain't going to hurt you. We do everything together." I started to shake my head, "No, no, Pac, I came here to be with you. I came here to see you. I don't want to do this." I started to rise up off the bed but he brutally slammed my head down. My lips and face came crashing down hard onto his penis, he squeezed the back of my neck, and I started to gag. Tupac and Nigel held me down while Trevor forced his penis into my mouth. I felt hands tearing my shoes off, ripping my stockings and panties off. I couldn't move; I felt paralyzed, trapped, and I started to black out. They leered at my body. "This bitch got a fat ass, she's fine." While they laughed and joked to one another, Nigel, Trevor, and Fuller held me in the room, trying to calm me down. They would not allow me to leave.

Finally, I got to the elevators, which had a panel of mirrors. Once I caught sight of myself, I sank down on the floor and started to cry. They came out, picked me up, and brought me back into the suite. Tupac was lying on the couch. In my mind I'm thinking, "This motherfucker just raped me, and he's lying up here like a king acting as if nothing happened." So I began crying hysterically and shouting, "How could you do this to me? I came here to see you. I can't believe you did this to me." Tupac replied, "I don't have time for this shit. Get this bitch out of here."

The aforementioned is the true story. It was not a setup, and I never knew any of the thugs he was hanging with. Tupac knows exactly what he did to me. I admit I did not make the wisest decisions, but I did not deserve to be gang-raped.

43 comments:

  1. 'Tupac a day' was a punk ass, gang bang'n b#$%^ who got what he deserved! He RAPED a woman but GOT RAPED IN PRISON!!!! HA! HA! HA!!!! He was violent & died a violent DEATH!!!! HA! HA HA! HE got what he deserved!!! Live like a THUG...die like a punk ass b#$%^ that he was!!! GOOD RIDDANCE TO NO TALENT TRASH!!!! WORD UP!!!! RAP IS CRAP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And country music is a god send ? you miserable cow boot tight pants wearing homosexual lover I hope god let's me piss lighter fluid on you and Jonny cash while you're burn in hell ha ha ha ha red neck wanna be !

      Delete
    2. Tupac is a lengend!!! God Bless tupac God bless afeni shakur!! tupac would not need to rape anyone he could have had mostly any girl he wanted ! Rape was not a line he had to cross!

      Delete
    3. Romeo's comment was stupid.i belive pac's statement looking at both this broads dont even add up it sound like something off a lifetime movie. Ontop of that the chick was ugly

      Delete
    4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbXwBsHMlbA

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. fuck your motherfucking family you dirty bitch you so fucking dump u don't even know that pac is fucking alive.You dirty cunt may be like Trumps son motherfucker,you born rich and die rich too.You will never see the Thug Life fool.Oh and you so funny,laughing with the death of your father ;)

      Delete
    7. Clown ass... Pac aint do shit to that bitch... He practically shoves his dick in her mouth at the club, but she still went & fucked him & came to hang again...but she got raped... Fuck out of here...bitch just wanted to get paid

      Delete
  2. @romeo you are a clown this bitch is lying why would the biggest rap star of his time have to rape some bitch? He had pussy thrown at him every night

    ReplyDelete
  3. @romeo you are a clown this bitch is lying why would the biggest rap star of his time have to rape some bitch? He had pussy thrown at him every night

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rape is not about sexual satisfaction it's about power... You sound ignorant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rape is not about sexual satisfaction it's about power... You sound ignorant

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tupac's story sounds suspicious. He admits to leaving her in that room with a bunch of his guy friends. He basically admits she was gang raped but denies he had anything to do with it. But leaving her half naked in a room full of his thug friends makes him partially liable.

    I wouldn't convict him without more evidence but her story is a lot more credible and both stories make him a criminal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you just proved you're a full on retard with that comment

      Delete
    2. Gizmo you a bitch that hoe is a fucking liar and you will never be white so stop pretending

      Delete
    3. First of all you right Gizmo. And that is probably why he went to jail. He was there and know wtf happened so that right there make him guilty too. Dont none of us know the man personally so yaw can't say he was this or that. He mos def had a certain cocky ness about himself and he was a true THUG!! Yaw talkin about he could a had any pussy he want but if thats the case why is it fine ass rapist and child molesters walking around today. Tbh my friend Daniel is in jail right now for rape (yea he did it...he admitted it) and that man fine asl and got plenty females on his heels. People do shit like that because they can overpower someone weaker and they are truly sick in the head. Y'all on Tupac dick and he a rapist.fuck what yaw talkin about. He did it and they apparently found evidence. Hospitals do rape kits for a reason. When a female is being raped her body shuts down in panic mode and the pussy refuses to get wet. Thats how they know if a female was actually raped or if she is lying. Yaw the ones that sound dumb AF.

      Delete
    4. It doesnt mattr he nt her fuckn daddy she nt his grl she threw her self at him like a prostitute n if she didnt wanna b screwed by othrs she should of left hw u fuck pac gt raped by his friends bt pac goes to jail 4 raping u whn u was the aggressor

      Delete
  7. tupac said it himself "i wish i would of kept my eyes open that night and not turned my head to things". pretty sure he left the room before the actual rape occurred but he still basically knew what was going on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bitch is a fucking liar and I pray she burns in hell RIP pac and dreads78 you sound like a ass hurt rape victim I guess that's how you know so much about rape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly i hope she dead already thy all set him up hw thy gt off bt pac goes dwn 4 rape whn she had consensual sex wit him

      Delete
  9. Everything black should change his name to plain ass nigger.. You're one ignorant douche

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why would he have to rape her. I don't believe it. Pac loved women. He could have any women he wanted. Remember he went to jail for touching her ass not sleeping with her & he the only one who did time. A real rape victim would won't everyone locked up.
    Thats what's crazy. They been after Pac. But he was to real for them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The fact that no one one else was convicted makes her story unbelievable. The picture of all of them speaks volumes. He's engaged with other stuff, and she is flexing for the camera. The dude sitting in the corner looks like a predator though. You can see he has evil on his mind. She targeted Pac because he had the money. If they were all paid I feel like she'd have let them hit and not said anything. As a woman I would have wanted all 3 of them locked up if they raped me. Weird

    ReplyDelete
  12. The fact that no one one else was convicted makes her story unbelievable. The picture of all of them speaks volumes. He's engaged with other stuff, and she is flexing for the camera. The dude sitting in the corner looks like a predator though. You can see he has evil on his mind. She targeted Pac because he had the money. If they were all paid I feel like she'd have let them hit and not said anything. As a woman I would have wanted all 3 of them locked up if they raped me. Weird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'The fact that no one else was convicted makes her story unbelievable.'

      Try telling that to a man who was actually abused by a cop that was never indicted.

      'She targeted 'Pac because he had the money.'

      How? She wasn't the one holding him down and forcing a penis down his mouth. She wasn't the one who left a sexual assault, Genius!

      'As a woman I would have wanted all 3 of them to go to jail. Weird.'

      What is weird is that you know very little about the investigation process while running your mouth, asserting that the victim doesn't want the others prosecuted just b/c there were little mentioned about him on ONE article that states NOTHING about ANY of the accuser's charges/convictions. Was Freddy Gray NOT a victim, just b/c his perpetrator wasn't EVEN ARRESTED!?
      Any RATIONAL WOMAN would answer 'no', so your POV does seem inconsistent and screwed.

      I expect some victim blaming fake ashy knee cap to spew some rhetoric like they themselves are rapists or have rapist tendencies, but Idc about them!

      Delete
  13. Dreds78 is a racist goat fucker. In the words of pac i hope you choke on the next dick down ya throat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL if you ever G'd a bitch before you know that Pac story makes perfect sense. He kept it to real, when niggas came in the room and she aint say nothing it would make Pac look like he was cuffing the hoe. If you aint never had a slut and she let the homies crank then you wouldnt understand how true PAc story sounds. HEr story sounds dumb as fuck? 1st she said he tried to force her to give him head on the dance floor? she denied it but then say she went to his hotel and gave him some head WTF? Uh then this bitch right after amits to giving him some head say that he forced her agiain to give him some head? At what point bitch do you make up your mind? You gave him some top willingly, WHY WOULD HE NEED TO FORCE YOU? Im just a regular nigga and bitches be rolling for the team, I can only imagine if I was a superstar how shit would go dwon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a few 'victim-blaming' commentors here WERE there that night of the alleged assault, and WERE convicted.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Let's keep it G. There are 2 sides to every story and the truth is usually in the middle somewhere. In this case, I believe pretty much all of Pac's story because of the large holes in hers. I believe her when she says that he eased her head down to his dick on the dance floor, but it didn't matter because she went back to the hotel and gave it all to him anyway.

    On his side: Pac did not know this woman and based on how easily he was able to smash (the first time), he didn't know how she felt about smashing the homies.

    On her side: Just because she was a hoe for Pac, that didn't necessarily mean she wanted to be a hoe for the homies. She was probably caught off guard when the dudes came bussing in the room and didn't say anything because she thought Pac was down with it and it would make him happy. Dumb chicks do dumb things. Her mistake was not speaking up when she saw Pac leaving. Or maybe she didn't notice. It sounds like more men came in after he left. Which also means they probably f-cked her like she had the last vagina on earth. I've never seen a female friendly gang bang, so I'm sure it wasn't a good experience for her.

    After it was all said and done, she probably felt like the biggest slut in the world (which is understandable) and realized she absolutely blew any chance with Pac. Our last resort as women is to cry our way out of stuff, so she tried to pull some reverse psychology on him by crying and blaming him. Now for some men, that may have worked, he may have apologized, said he thought that she was down, dried her eyes, etc...but they woke up a hot tempered, logically thinking, Gemini with that bs, so he probably like, b-b-b-tch get the foh you saw those nig--s coming in there to f-ck you and you seemed down and now you're yelling at ME, get out of my suite! Any Pac fan knows that, that nig-a was passionate as hell and of course he felt attacked so he was surely going in!! Now she's pissed...and decides to be a vindictive b-tch. Charge HIM with rape. She had absolutely nothing to lose and he had it all.

    As we all know the judge used his passed offenses to sentence him in this trial. He ended up getting charged with touching her butt. Mad little boys in elementary school should have been in jail when I was a kid then because that was the thing they liked to do! Sheesh!

    God only wanted him here for a short time, with us, so this was destined to happen but this event took such a monopoly effect on his life. He said in a later phone conversation that the first shooting was behind this woman. When he was robbed and shot 5 times!! So if he never dealt with her possible no shooting, no jail @ that time, possibly no signing to death row (he had been asked before and said no but strictly said yes that time to get out of jail), no blaming Puffy and BIG for knowing who shot him, possibly no Vegas with Suge. Again your destiny is your destiny but it's amazing how one wrong choice can completely change our positive path in life.

    RIP Pac.
    Greatest of All Time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a "hot tempered, passionate, logical thinking Gemini" myself, I just had to say," You nailed it!".
      I, too, was struck by the notion that this brutha must be the first black male in history to GO TO PRISON for touching a female's butt. Word! I should have served a life sentence for all the asses I grabbed in 2nd grade. smh
      Very unfortunate event (on both sides) that was maybe the first domino in a long string of unfortunate shit that led to his demise ultimately. RIP PAC never forgotten

      Delete
  17. I'm commenting because this last bitch on here actually actually wrote "as women crying rape is our last resort". That's actually rediculous. I suppose that's the last resort for the bitch above me.
    I'm sure most stars are accustomed to women going nuts & doing any and everything they want. That's the slant no one seems to take into account. He wanted his dick sucked on the dance floor & thought she would do it. I believe her on that point. She slept with him the 1st night & fully intended to do it again. I see nothing wrong with that either. I find it unbelievable that 3 dudes walked, the one she intended to fuck walked out & she willingly fucked all these guys--saying nothing in objection. Did everyone miss how she forced to suck a dick? Because it's Tupac it's automatically a lie right? What's funny is Tupac & other rappers are known for this behavior. Most females lined up & signed up for it, however many did not. They took it & shut the fuck up about because they didn't want to be slut shamed or blamed. I will agree with one thing...Pac didn't believe he raped anyone, that's how he got down with plenty of women, it was perfectly normal behavior to him. Pax loved women? Lol, he loved & respected few women. Look at how he conned his "wife" into a divorce or maybe it was an annulment. Either way, he used women for his needs & they were disposed of when he was done.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm commenting because this last bitch on here actually actually wrote "as women crying rape is our last resort". That's actually rediculous. I suppose that's the last resort for the bitch above me.
    I'm sure most stars are accustomed to women going nuts & doing any and everything they want. That's the slant no one seems to take into account. He wanted his dick sucked on the dance floor & thought she would do it. I believe her on that point. She slept with him the 1st night & fully intended to do it again. I see nothing wrong with that either. I find it unbelievable that 3 dudes walked, the one she intended to fuck walked out & she willingly fucked all these guys--saying nothing in objection. Did everyone miss how she forced to suck a dick? Because it's Tupac it's automatically a lie right? What's funny is Tupac & other rappers are known for this behavior. Most females lined up & signed up for it, however many did not. They took it & shut the fuck up about because they didn't want to be slut shamed or blamed. I will agree with one thing...Pac didn't believe he raped anyone, that's how he got down with plenty of women, it was perfectly normal behavior to him. Pax loved women? Lol, he loved & respected few women. Look at how he conned his "wife" into a divorce or maybe it was an annulment. Either way, he used women for his needs & they were disposed of when he was done.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. She destroyed the voice of a generation. And she looks kinda retarded.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Romeo you will get yours in due time. Speaking on the dead will set you straigth i guarranty you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Where was this information taken from? I need to cite this source or the original publisher that published Ayanna's story. Please help me out.

    ReplyDelete
  23. First off if a woman has gotten rape they would try to leave instead of come back to accuse somebody what she wanted to get rape again? Second if tupac got rape in prison why nobody say anything when he was alive the fuck up part is black people destroys there own kind people say there not a hater but talk about what they dnt know Nigel is a guy u dnt fuck with look up his credentials second if they rape her like that why she just mad at Pac and not the actual people who rape her Pac Pac why u rape me but walking around fine with the other guys think ppl tupac was going to be the biggest rapper out of New York what u do to competition u kill them especially with one's u know u can't beat Pac gets a rape charge didn't stop gets shot and Rob ppl with him nobody else gets Rob or touch they wanted him out the picture he wouldn't work with them so they couldn't kill him so they tried to kill his manhood I dnt think Pac got rape but if he did tell me this hatas most who never been to a real prison not kiddie camp a gang of niggas come at u with knives what will u do and would u be gay sad thing black man hate black man more than the Klan tupac I know u still alive to many spaces in ur case yes they shit u that night but ur mom didn't pull the plug u had to many ppl trying to kill u ur in a appeal bond ur a fugitive stay were u at relaxed cuz if u come back there's more hatas waitng ur only problem u talk to much I should have reacted nights are afraid of action than words plus u should have learn to associate with new niggas nobody chase the car u got security behind the mutha fucka nobody shot back a gang of niggas and nobody has had a gun not even security suge knight had Pac shot that's why dre left or he would have diedidied i was there Pac I would have chase the niggas not ur car wat fuck boy fake niggas u around ive been to prison domeing a Nigga shot up a whole black with 223 shot out me against 3 niggas nights and they snitch on me trying to Rob me made news a Lot more but security didn't follow the car bra u live a real Nigga still a real Nigga ur a legend fuck what Hatas say wen Jay-Z die Lil Wayne whoever they name will be forgotten ur name will live on Good or bad whateva people say about u u lived like a man know watch them die like a coward no one spoke when u was here now u gone people say bad shot just to have a spot light dead or alive all eyes are still on u

    ReplyDelete
  24. Did anyone catch what she said?

    "He called my house a couple nights later and gave me his That evening after work, I paged him, and his road manager called me back and informed me that Pac really wanted to see me but he had a show to do in Jersey, so I should call a car service and take it to the Meridien and he would pay for the cab"

    If Nigel told her Pac wasn't even there, cause he was doing a show in Jersey, why did the dumb lying bitch still go to the Meridian? How was she there for Pac, when 1. She never even talked to Pac, so how would he know she was coming? And 2. She was told he wasn't even there, he was in Jersey doing a show.

    Then something else that makes no sense.

    "No, no, Pac, I came here to be with you. (no she didn't) I came here to see you. (no she didn't) I don't want to do this." I started to rise up off the bed but he brutally slammed my head down. My lips and face came crashing down hard onto his penis, he squeezed the back of my neck, and I started to gag. Tupac and Nigel held me down while Trevor forced his penis into my mouth."

    So while Pac has her gagging with his Penis, Nigel stick his Penis her mouth...

    And what about the witnesses at the club who actually saw her sucking his dick on the dance floor? I suppose they're all lying too, right?

    And the most important part of it all... Why is she only mad at Pac? Why did she go out of her way to go talk shit to Pac after just being raped, if everybody raped her?

    Why don't she just take a lie detector test? That will solve the whole debate.

    ReplyDelete
  25. And if she just met Pac and them guys, how the fuck did she know everyone's name? "Trevor put his penis in my mouth"

    How the fuck would you even know who did what, if there was a bunch of guys holding your head down and shoving cocks in your mouth? You're being violently held down and raped against your wil but you know everything that everyone did....

    Get the fuck outta here with bullshit. Lying ass liar!

    ReplyDelete
  26. All the women Pac knew and been around, and not a single other one of them ever accused him of rape. What made her so special? Why would he have to rape some fat ugly bitch when he could anywhere and get a dime piece? lol

    ReplyDelete